Construction Insurance | Builder’s Insurance | Engineering Insurance
With over 40 years experience as Insurance Brokers, we understand the insurance needs of the building and construction industries. We have the experience and expertise to guide you with all types of Construction Insurance for the construction and engineering industry.
What types of Construction Insurance should I consider?
- Contract Works Insurance
- Public and Products Liability Insurance
- Management Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Plant and Machinery Insurance
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance (Registered and Unregistered Vehicles, Trucks, Cranes, Excavators, Bobcats, Cranes etc
- Employment Liability Insurance
- All other construction, building and engineering insurance
What does Construction Insurance cover?
- Materials and the Building site and whatever is being constructed
- Loss or damage to building materials throughout the construction period from events such as accidental damage, fire, theft or weather events
- Vehicles, Equipment, Plant and Machinery
- Liability and Indemnity – Management, Products, Professional, Employment, Legal etc
- All other Insurance options and add-ons available to protect you against the legal issues that can arise during the construction process.
Who does Construction Insurance cover?
- Builders, Tradesmen
- Employers, Employees, Contractors, Sub-Contractors
- All participants in Civil Engineering and Construction industries
- Transport Operators in the Construction industry
Contact us today for a FREE Construction Insurance Quote!
Insurance Brokers Australia – Stephen Thomas